2 factory 16 rd mags
1 aftermarket 10 rd mag
2 IWB holsters
Original box, papers

His:
RIA 9mm
1 mag
Leather Galco IWB holster

I realize I have more stuff with mine but it has quite a few rounds through it and he is saying only 50 through his.

I want the trade, what do you guys think???

as to invested cost, the two aren't very far apart. if you are talking target shooting only, i don't see any problem with the trade if you want to try something new. if you plan on carrying it, there are better options out there.

Yung.gunr

Yeah sorry forgot to mention how it's used and the role of the 1911.

I have a TCP I carry 99% of the time. So, the XD is mainly a Saturday carry/target/HD gun that spends most of it's time in the safe. That is how the RIA 1911 would be too.

Im really thinking about the trade because I've wanted a 1911 for a long time and I really wanted it in 9mm.

Uncle Malice

Not a bad trade. The RIA's are a great value with good customer service.

If you want the trade, then it's worth it. XD's and RIA's are both plenty available if you should decide later that you want an XD again. I don't think you'll have any trouble trading it for another XD in the future.

Oysterboy

A good trade is what makes both parties happy, despite the value of said items.

I had a guy who traded his $300 guitar for my $100 amp. He wanted my amp and the guitar looks pretty good to me. It was a good trade. ;)

KC Rob

I am a 1911 guy, so you know which way I lean on this trade. Value wise, both are in the same ball park, so if you have the steamin' undies for a 1911 style pistol, go for it.