Good source for once fired brass

condor bravo

If you haven't stumbled onto this source yet for once fired brass, check out www.oncefiredbrass.com located in New York. Probably cannot beat their prices anywhere. For some time I have been getting Federal '06 brass from them. Last evening ordered 300 pieces at $20 per 100 and this morning confirming email advised order has been shipped. They ship by USPS priority. They seem to have more rifle brass variations than handgun. I must have bought the last of the Fed '06 brass yesterday since it is not shown today, but check back in a few days. They ship mostly in 100 and 250 piece quantities. Rifle brands are shown as mostly as Federals, Remingtons, Winchesters and Hornadies. No .280 Rem calibers however (there has been an interest in those recently on the forum).

mrdaputer

Let us know what you think of them once you get them. It's a good price for brass that is tumbled polished and ready to reload How much was shipping?

Last edited:

Minorcan

Thanks Much for the post. Prices are actually great since they do the cleaning. Now if they only offered shot shells ... Hummmmm

condor bravo

I've received previous shipments, brass has been tumbled and ready for loading. Completely satisfied; can't recall of a single reject. Sometimes quantities have been limited to 100 pieces per order. This time was able to order 300. Shipping charges are $13.50 for the 300. They don't have nearly all rifle calibers of course, but still a pretty good variety of common calibers.

Last edited:

mikld

A while back, (8 or 10 years?) I wanted some once fired brass so I googled "once fired brass" and the first result was "Once Fired Brass" http://www.oncefiredbrass.com/. Have dealt with them several times for .45 ACP, .44 Mag., 7.62x51, and 30-06 and have been completely satisfied every time ( no steel cases, no Berdan primed cases, and always a good count)...

condor bravo

Great fast delivery as well as great price for the 300 once fired '06 cases from www.oncefiredbrass.com. The on-line order was placed during the evening of 2/29 and delivered via USPS priority mail during the afternoon of 3/3. Delivery was from New York to California. Often by USPS it has taken longer from Montana to California.

Name of the company is actually M & H Enterprises, P O Box 171, Deposit, NY 13754. Viewing through the clear plastic containers, the cases can almost pass as new--case necks seem to be perfectly rounded and have been tumbled and polished and in perfect condition. They do carry a good selection of common calibers but if out of a certain one today, just try back tomorrow. Again the price on the 300 '06 cases was $20 per 100. Some calibers are more however.

Last edited:
Short on 30-30 for paper patching. Prefer Federal.
{Link} has Excellent prices for those wanting First /Fires only. Thanks condor bravo, S/S >:)

condor bravo

M & H does say to contact them if there is something you want that is not shown. Their delivery times are just fantastic. I thought my first order was a fluke but it is done every time. I placed my recent order on-line after 6 P Pacific time and shortly after 6 A the following morning an email was waiting advising the order had been shipped. And USPS followed through and delivered within three days as promised. Often delivery times in the west are longer but obviously it depends on the routes that have to be taken.