Good source for clays?

GLK

I was curious to know if anyone here has a good reliable source for ordering clays? I keep running into too many broken ones and wondered if there was a good source for UPS/FedEx/USPS delivery? Also are some brands known for being less prone to break accidently(other than the ones I miss:D ) ?

banditt007

i get mine at this place called 'DICKS's' Its a sporting goods store they sell the standard size in a 90 count box for like $5-6

have yet to get a broken one, if there is a store near you def check them out.

9mmMike

I get mine at a local gun store in boxes of 135 but I've seen the 90-count boxes at Walmart and K-Mart.

deanadell

GLK,
I am a shipping manager by trade and deal with UPS and FedEx on a daily basis to the tune of 15-25 packages a day.

If I found a place giving clays away for free I wouldn;t pay to have the shipped via UPS or FedEx. If they were made of cast rion, you might stand a chance of getting them delivered undamaged, but I wouldn't bet on it.

GLK

Thanks to everyone that responded. I pretty much figured that a local retailer would be the best way to go. Deanadell your post was funny, sad but funny. Unfortunately you not the first to express that same sentiment.
Thanks again everyone,
Gary