Good IWB Holster for M&P 9

Mercenary

I am looking for an IWB holster for my full size M&P 9mm. I have looked at several models, but I don't know anything about them. What is a good brand or a good model that I can carry IWB comfortably? So far I have looked at:

Fobus
Galco
Crossbreed

Any other suggestions?

I carry a M&P9c in a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB. Over the years I have tried many holsters and have a drawer full to prove it. Since I started wearing my Supertuck about 6 months ago I haven't used anything else. It's a great product.

Single Six

Try Fist holsters, www.fist-inc.com. Great, long-lasting leather at very reasonable prices. If you don't see what you want, call them and they can most likely still help you out. Meanwhile, don't forget the sage advice of the great Clint Smith: "It's not supposed to be comfortable...it's supposed to be COMFORTING."

7jinxed7

I use a M-Tac for my M&P 9c and it's pretty comfortable. Not as wide as the Crossbreed super tuck,Galco king tuck and DeSantis Intruder which are all very similar . But I think you would happy with any of them.

ClydeFrog

Popular IWB rigs for the Smith and Wesson M&P series...

I'm not a big fan of the IWB carry style but if you want to see a few well made brands check these sources; www.Miltsparks.com www.blade-tech.com www.galcogunleather.com www.safariland.com www.highnoonholsters.com www.comholsters.com www.tedblockerholsters.com www.mitchrosen.com .
Alessi, Greg Kramer, DeSantis, Tex Shoemaker, Don Hume & Aker also sell IWB rigs.
The "Summer Special" designed by the late Bruce Nelson(a CA state narcotics agent) and the LFI holster by Ted Blocker(with advice from noted tactics/author Massad Ayoob) are popular.
The Galco "Tuk" models and Crossbreed have many supporters too.

Clyde

ir3e971

I have experience with the CompTac and Galco Triton.

Both are great holsters. The CompTac is great for extended wear. The Triton is all Kydex and is great for quick trips where you have to take the holster on and off.

These two fill the bill for me, and I have not needed to branch out into other holsters.

jon_in_wv

I would go with the crossbreed supertuck. Its a great holster. I'm getting one to replace my Peter's custom holster which is also a great holster