Good electronic pistol safe?

Lavid2002

Hey guys. I am looking for a good electronic pistol safe. Something that can be mounted on the wall, or dresser, etc... Preferably with buttons that are pushed in a sequential order to open the safe (No bio-electronics) Not too big, but must be able to hold a full sized pistol, a medium sized flash light, and a spare magazine.

I have been looking around but a LOT of these pistol safes that are electronic are getting terrible reviews. People buying them and a year later complaining of how the small cable that the electronic motor pulled on snapped, and how they would have never trusted their safety with such a safe had he/she known that it was built so hastily.

My price range is around 150 clams

Any recommendations?

Thanks Guys!

-Dave

big_bad_kitty

I don't know the answer but I know someone who does. Ask Adam at the following website, great guy and he helped me a bunch over the course of about two weeks while selecting my personal gun safe. Knows his stuff and has been around for a while. No BS, just straight answers.

http://www.acsafes.com/

Use the contact us and Adam reads them daily.

:D :) :D :) :D

ScottRiqui

I have the GunVault Multivault pistol safe and have been very happy with it. I've got it bolted to the top of my gun safe so it can't be carried off. You enter a 4-digit combination and the door of the safe springs open into your hand.

I have four pistols, some mags and a dessicant pack in mine, so you might want the smaller MiniVault instead of the MultiVault.

swinokur

As stated, Gunvault Multivault. Mine holds 2 pistols with spare mags. The smaller model will hold 1 pistol.

ScottRiqui

I should clarify that even though I have four pistols in my MultiVault, only two of them are what I would call "easily accessible". The Vault is significantly deeper than the length of most guns, so each shelf in mine has a "front gun" with a "back gun" behind it. The top shelf on mine has a Springfield EMP, an extra mag and a desiccant tin in the front with a Beretta 84 behind it, and the bottom shelf has a .38 revolver (4-inch barrel) and a desiccant tin with a Walther P22 behind it. My flashlight lives next to the vault, but it could fit inside on either shelf as well.

Lavid2002

We actually sell a gunvault minivault where I work! I checked it out tonight. The buttons seem mushy, the batteries werent in it though. How do you guys like the buttons on it? Feel legitimate or cheap and unreliable? I will have to open it up and check it out. Might just have to buy one : )