Good bye Cali- Hello Idaho

FRANK1669

Well After 35 years of watching Cali go down hill-- I think I will let the liberals win. I am out of here. But I need some info from anyone up in Idaho, Cour D' Lene area. First let me Promise you I am not one of those californians. I am from a rural town in N. Cali. who is tired of L.A., S.F. And marin county screwing up my state. Cour D' lene reminds me of how my home town was 20 years ago and I fell in love with it.
Anyone have the names of a good realesate agent up there? where are the gun clubs in the area? What about Cowboy action shooting? How hard is it to find work? I work with water wells currently But I would rather flip burgers than stay in california. Thanks in advance Jerry

JWT

You're moving to a great place to live and a very nice state. Unfortunately the Coeur d'Alene area is one of those places that has been negatively impacted by transplants from the very state you're leaving (at least if one is not of the ultra liberal persuasion). It's still a wonderful area to live in but not nearly as nice, at least in my mind, as it was before its 'discovery' by Californians.