Goex found at Bass Pro in Auburn Hills, MI

mykeal

Went into the Bass Pro Outdoor World store at Great Lakes Crossing yesterday to get a couple of bricks of .22LR's and was shocked to find 3 cans of Goex real bp (one each of ffg, fffg, & ffffg) ON THE SHELF! $20/lb, which is outrageous, but still - out on the shelf where any terrorist could get it.

jaguarxk120

I've been getting Schuetzen at the blackpowder shop on Dixey Hwy. about the same price. Only thing last time I stopped he was out, about 3 months ago.

GringoGrande

I get all the GOEX I want or need at Log Cabin Shop in Lodi Ohio. Last I bought was in April, two cans each of XXf, XXXf, XXXXF, they were $17.99 a can. I also bought caps and bullets. The bullet prices there have not raised much, but the caps were nuts on price on CCI caps.

BUT... my best deals on black powder, bullets, ammo I get is from Powder Inc. They even had a June OVERSTOCK sale wich I took full advantage of.

http://www.powderinc.com/

LOLOLOL A Black Powder Terrorist, they can cook up Cemtex or Tetrol in the kitchen very safely for less than $3.00 a pound, 50lb batches with 5-7 chemicals that are still very much avail in the open, they truly do not need black powder for anything.

Gringo

Last edited: