Glock Upgrades

NCHornet

OK, I was crusing around Glockmeisters website and I see a section where you submit your serial number and they tell you if there are any upgrades needed for your gun. So I bit and sent in my serial number. The next day I get a reply that states I need a extrator upgrade for my gun, the cost is 426 plus S&H. Have any of you heard of this? Is this like a recall? I wonder why Glock didn't contact me? I bought the model 23 new 10 years ago and it has functioned flawlessly everytime I pulled the trigger. I have contacted Glock via a fax as to this situation, but I was just curious if any of you have had to go through this?

NCHornet

Man, that was fast!! I sent the fax to Glock about 15 min ago and they just called. Very helpful folks and they assured me my gun was not affected by any type of recall and if it were I would have been contacted by Glock since I bought the gun new. They also said they have had a lot of this from Glockmeister and are looking into this. So if any of you find yourself in the same boat, please call Glock and double check. Heck of a way to drum up business!! Good to know all is okay with mine!!
Take Care

45reloader

Beware of any company that just pops up and tells you that you need to buy things.

I get many fake Emails portraying themselves as a company I currently do business with.

An use lonewolf for all your Glock part needs they can be trusted.

www.lonewolfdist.com

NCHornet

I have been out of the gun loop for about 10 years due to illness. What happened with Glockmeister? They use to be the big source for Glock stuff. Man, a lot has changed in 10 years. I would appreciate any info.

Zippy06

I have used topglock.com.
Magazines, extended mag. release, conversion barrel(.40 to 9mm)(storm lake), plugs, etc. I even called them and they canceled an order.:eek:
Great people.:D

hpg

Hard for Glockmeister to carry on normally, when their FFL has been pulled, and they're under criminal investigation by BATFE

ruh roah scruffy, someone's in the doghouse....................:eek: