Glock Spare Parts

seant

Glocks don't break, they just go kaboom....:cool:

No seriously, I just have two Glock 19's in case the first one breaks.

rsxr22

the best parts to have is more recoil springs, trigger springs, maybe another guide rod-i prefer stainless steel, but another polymer one is way cheaper

JohnKSa

Administrator
The small plastic springloaded bearings sometimes need replacing CDNN is selling them for $2.99 at the moment if your gun is a non-LCI model. If it's an LCI model you'll have to find them elsewhere--maybe OMB Express or Top Gun Supply.

Maybe a few followers & mag springs.

The slide lock springs have been known to break, particularly if they're messed with a lot. A couple of those wouldn't hurt and a slide lock too since if you break the spring the slide lock often gets lost in the shuffle.

Alleykat

Ditto on the slide lock/spring. Never heard of the spring-loaded bearing failing, but ya learn something every day.

1goodshot

Trigger return spring,slide stop with spring and a recoil spring. I think you can buy a complete rebuild kit from Glockmiester

SDC

I once had a chipped extractor in my 17 that would've put me out of a match if I hadn't have had a spare in my shooting bag; ever since, I've kept a ziplock bag with a spare set of springs, firing pin, extractor, and trigger bar in my bag, but never had to use it. One of the best things about Glocks is that you can change out any part on the pistol in less than 2 minutes, and it'll run more reliably than just about any other pistol out there afterwards.

JohnKSa

Administrator
Never heard of the spring-loaded bearing failing...
Nor have I. But I've seen one that was pretty beat up looking. The gun was still running ok, but the little gizmos are so cheap it's hard to justify not replacing one that's looking sorta tired. ;)

A spare extractor wouldn't hurt, but they tend to hold up very well unless subjected to direct-chamber loading--a practice should not be performed with Glock pistols.