Glock single stack pistols

Glenn E. Meyer

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoo...=SBC;MMcat104792580;cat105526980;cat105529680

I find this a touch funny. It's obviously written by someone who knows little about guns and is a poor writer. Key points - it has the reliability we've come to expect from Glock single stack pistols? There's only one.

Why not advertise as the Glock 380, that's more relevant. The Holy Grail of single stack-ness has been the 9 - still waiting on that.

Two six-round single-stack magazines add concealment.

That's quality prose? Blah.

As far as the price point. GT distributors goes for 399 for civilians. Academy for 429. Driving up to Austin would pretty much negate the difference after figuring out all the other things I would do there.

DaleA

Sure, I'll pile on...

Sturdy gas-nitride-finish slider operates reliably even when hot

Made me hungry for a White Castle! (yummmmmm...sliders! The tasty alternative to good food!)

Safe Action fully automatic system employs three safeties
Fully automatic? With no tax stamp? Where do I get one of these?

I suppose it's kind of a downer it only takes six-round .380-caliber magazine clips. That's a lot of reloading.

I do love it when interns do ad copy on technical stuff. A few years ago, Colt reintroduced the New Frontier, and they advertised it with an ambidextrous tactical thumb safety.

carguychris

Glenn, that's the funniest gun-related thing I've read since an old Beretta Series 81 (e.g. 84, 85) manual that boasted of the pistols' Great Fire Capacity. ;)

Now to find myself some tasty little hamburgers... :D

Glenn E. Meyer

I dropped by Academy to get a new outdoor hat and wandered by the gun counter. Even though they advertize them, no sign of the 42 or the Remington.

I'll just wait to check them out.