Glock Problems on the Internet

Hard Ball

In one of the several threads discussing Glock problems someone suggested doing an internet search and evalosting the posts there.
So I went to Google and searched for "Glock problems."
There were more than 350,000 entries!
I immediately quit the project. I don't mind doing a little research, but this is too much for me!

There were more than 350,000 entries!

That's because Glock is one of the key words used. Many of the entries on the very first page have nothing to do with Glock problems.

FirstFreedom

Google

"Glock Problems" - 573,000 entries.

"Sig Problems" - 15,500,000 entries

"USP problems" - 1,770,000 entries; "HK problems" - 6,540,000 entries

"Ruger problems" - 311,000 entries

"Taurus problems" - 1,840,000 entries

"Walther problems" - 915,000 entries

"CZ problems" - 6,000,000 entries

What does this prove? I have no idea; just passing along info. Probably nothing however.

litework

Regarding Google queries First Freedom said:

"USP problems" - 1,770,000 entries; "HK problems" - 6,540,000 entries

I looked it up...1,769,999 of the "USP problems" entries were computer related. 6,539,999 of the "HK problems" were related to Hong Kong.

In each case the one deviation that actually had anything to do with an HK pistol was from MTMilitiaman and his problematic HK USP Tactical :)

Mike P. Wagner

Are you surprised that "sig problems" - which would match both the computer slang for an e-mail signature and computer slang for a 'special interest group" would have a lot of hits?

"sig sauer problems" resulted in one hit for Russian web site.
"sig p226 problems" found one thread on SigForum where a slide wouldn't lock back.

Counting pistol problems by using an internet search engine is not exacly the brightest move I have come across in the last couple of decades ... :)

Mike

Mike P. Wagner

Just in case there is something more than a troll here -

* If you enter +glock +problems, you get every web page that has both words on the same page. So if someone is complaining about a Sig Sauer P226 and mentions a Glock by comparison, that will show up on this page.

* if you enter "glock problems" (note the quotes), you are searching for the phrase "glock problems", and you get 875 hits or so.

BTW

"Mike Wagner" gets 109,000 hits.
"Jenna Jameson" gets 14,000,000 hits.
"Hard Ball" gets 539,000
875 hits on "glock problems" is what engineers call "noise".