Glock night sights

what are glock night sights? I went on a site that said the Glock 43 had night sights front and rear & wondered what they were refering to. Does anyone
know what type of sights that was the description was referring to?

IMightBeWrong

Got a link? There are a few sight options stock for the 43. I've seen an orange dot front with tritium paired with a blacked out U notch rear, the same front with 2 tritium dots in the rear, and the standard non-night sight options. They may also produce it without the high visibility orange front. Not sure. Or you can look for your own night sights if you buy it without. I personally really like the orange front with U notch.

TunnelRat

Night sights have tritium vials that glow in the dark because they are radioactive (not going to hurt you). They eventually dim over time but for say 10 years or so provide enough illumination to be seen in low light situations.

JohnKSa

Administrator
Glock sells night sights (tritium/phosphor luminescent sights) made for them to their specs by Meprolight.

IMightBeWrong

^ Oooh I like those too! High visibility front dot, straight eight style dots, ledged rear. It's everything you could ask for in a good set of sights.

Brit

I had Glock night sights, fitted at the factory in GA. A buddy was visiting, took an old Glock 19 in for me, replaced all the internal bits? For free, Glock white night sights, $60.00 good and bright. Just a walk in.

Fishbed77

Glock sells night sights (tritium/phosphor luminescent sights) made for them to their specs by Meprolight.

I've installed the Glock-branded (made by Meprolight) night sights on almost all of my Glocks. They work great, are easy to install, and are reasonably-priced (compared to some other options) at ~$55-60 for a set.

Great. We'll see what they are when the G43 arrives. I ordered the 43 & in the description it said it comes with front & back Glock night sights & no one at Buds knew what they were. Now I'm jazzed.

JohnKSa

Administrator