Glock Mod 22..Should I?

edm1

Ok, I have a little extra money and was looking to get a Mod 23. I carry a 1911, so this was a may someday change to carry it gun. I went by the local LEO store today to look at them. They informed me that they have a deal with Glock to only sell to LEO or military, I think it had to do with the priceing and taxes cause the NIB Glocks were $419. They told me that they could however sell me used guns. They will be getting back a 3rd Generation Mod 22 that they have let the local Sherriffs dept borrow as a demo. They told me I could have it for $275. That sounds like a no brainer to me, cause I will have money left over to get another firearm or LOTS of ammo. Should I be on the phone right now telling them to hold it for me? Thanks

edm1

:D Ok Just needed reassurance, just got off the phone and when they get it back on Monday it is all mine!!! :D

She said it was in EXCELLENT shape, all they did was test fire it.

And since it was a LEO gun I get the Standard Capacity Mags with it.

45 Fu

Dude, by all means, do it. The 22 is an excellent pistol and I have toted one myself. Besides my 1911, it is my favorite pistol. The trigger will be different, but not that much. Being a 1911 shooter you should be able to move from one to the other (trigger-wise) with little fuss.

Why can't I come across deals like this? :confused:

WillBrayjr

i say go ahead, at $275.00 you have nothing to lose. if it doesn't work for you, at that price you shouldn't have any problem getting all of your money back.

jimmy

You did good. In fact, you did great! Congrats! That G22 would have cost $200 more at the local gunshop.

willfriedman956

Have any more???

I too am in Arkansas and in LE. It would be worth the drive, if they have more, or got some new ones or have different hand guns???

Any more info???

abelew

I would have paid right there, sight unseen. Even if it was not in perfect condition, still a stellar deal. Used glocks at my nearest store are going in the 400 range, for 1 and 2 gens.