Glock mags for Carbine?

PolarFBear

Caught a You-Tube item on Glocks last night. It mentioned that many carbines used Glock magazines. Of this I was not aware. Any insight on which "Carbines" can use a Glock magazine? I am clueless. Thanks, PFB.

Lee6113

Is it easily carried in a backpack? What would you use it for besides the range? Hiking? Car gun? Travel gun?

Thee are a lot of them.
http://www.justrightcarbines.com/ - looks and some ergonomic similarity to AR-15
Lone Wolf has a Glock lower receiver for AR that takes glock mags
Many 9mm AR-15 variants that take Glock mags
There have been mag well blocks produced at various points that reportedly worked well.

MSAR was working on some options and mayb produced them, but they recently shut down their firearms section and left their firearms customers high and dry.

The old Keltec seemed to be the best unless you wanted to spend close to $1000 IMO. I have wanted one for a while but they have always been a little hard to come by. Available when the market is calm, but that always seems to be when cash is tight. With their recent Gen II redesign their production is supposed to double and all the reviews indicate across the board improvements with no steps back. Hopefully I can snag one of the new ones when the price levels out or pick up one of the old ones at a discount.

Nakanokalronin

Is it easily carried in a backpack? What would you use it for besides the range? Hiking? Car gun? Travel gun?

It's 4lbs and folds in half so yes. I've added a few things including a MOE rail piece to the factory forend. This is my second G17 model and both have never had a single issue and both are very accurate. I'm not selling mine, but if I bought one today I would get the Gen 2 model.

ZnA3xFS.jpg