glock magazine

horatioo

What is a fair price to pay for a 33 round magazine for a Glock 19? Have the prices gone up since the Arizona shooting? I dont really need one, but want one if they are going to be banned in the future. Are off brand magazines just as good as factory only cheaper? Anyone want to recommend a place to buy one.

Thanks for any advice or relevant comments.

mrgoodwrench76

Stick with the factory mags. Glock lines their mags with some sort of metal whereas the aftermarket ones I've seen dont. I have two factory mags that have never failed to function. Ive seen them advertised from 30 to 75 dollars but the low end of that price range is not hard to find. From what I can tell, the price dosn't seem to have changed since I purchased mine a few years ago. I have 2 I would be willing to sell for $50 plus shipping if you'd rather.

Uncle Malice

I picked up a few of the 33 rounders last week.. right here in Phoenix.. for $35/ea.

Glock brand, not generic. Generics can be had for $20.

Last edited:

jheitertusa

I bought a couple genuine factory Glock 33 rounders for $32.99 apiece.

The problem is not the price so much as finding them. They are backordered most places.

denfoote

I picked up a few of the 33 rounders last week.. right here in Phoenix.. for $45/ea.

Glock brand, not generic. Generics can be had for $20.

Other than buying a couple just to **** off Krappy Nappy, what are the practical advantages of carrying these sticks???

Personally, I wouldn't want to carry mags that are gonna tickle my armpits when I conceal them under a t-shirt!!! ;)

Do they fit comfortably in a pocket??

I carry a G26 with G17 mags as spares.

That seems adequate for me.

Uncle Malice

Heya denfoote. Note: Corrected price to $35.... I didn't pay $45!

I don't carry mags this big.. that's silly. ;-)

They're fun for range use... fill them up ahead of time and just go out. I suppose it's good to have them loaded up and in the range bag just... 'in case'... who knows these days.. home invasion... rioting... whatever...

no real need for it of course... but just because I can. And also for the Kel Tec Sub2000 which takes the Glock mags! Collapsible 9mm carbine along with the trusty glock 17. Seems like a half decent end of the world set up! :rolleyes:

Oh, and I got mine at Glockmeister.. but that's down in Mesa. I live right up in Surprise, but work in Scottsdale so I ran down there to have night sights installed on one of my Glocks and they had some of the 33's in stock.. so I figured I'd pick em up. They were a bit low so if you want to make the drive over there, you may wanna call and see if they're out/got more in. There were also a ton at the January gun show, but they were normally selling for $40/ea.

Cheers.

Mjbechtold

Stick with glock i just got one for $40
The Cheap onse are about 25-30 and seen them as low as 15
But remeber you get what pay for