Glock Magazine Dust Cover

seeker_two

Does anyone make a dust cover for Glock magazines similar to the ones used on AR or AK magazines? If so, where can I purchase them?

Thanks in advance.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

bedbugbilly

I'm not being a smart aleck - educate me. I'm an old guy and don't have ARs or AKs - don't have a Glock either but am familiar with what the magazines are.

Why the need for a "dust cover"? I'm assuming due to conditions you are carrying in? I'm just thinking off the top of my head hear but I've never needed a dust cover on a handgun magazine if I'm carrying in a mag pouch were it is protected. Obviously, I'm not seeing something on this?

Appreciate the whys and whatfors . . . never to old to learn something. Thanks.

seeker_two

No problem.

When I CC, I have a pocket dedicated to carry a spare magazine. I use a small UM pocket holster for the mag, but I would like something that will protect the feed lips more securely. Also, I plan to get a Ruger PCC in the future with a buttstock mag pouch. I want the same mag protection there as well....just like the AR & AK mags have. I sometimes use a BLACKHAWK! polymer mag carrier, but it's too bulky for pocket carry or belt carry.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TunnelRat

Also, I plan to get a Ruger PCC in the future with a buttstock mag pouch.

Most mag pouches have the magazines feedlips down inside the puch. It's not super easy for dirt to get in the mags that way.