Glock Dot Connector

Gregory Gauvin

Where can I find an OEM glock dot "." connector? They seem to be quite hard to find. All online sources I have checked do not have them. Although, minus "-" connectors and 5.5 (stock) are available.

I have a stock Glock 19 GEN4, factory fitted with the Dot connector. I really like the feel of the trigger. It has minimal creep and breaks just where I like it.

My Gen3 Glock 23 came from factory with the standard 5.5 connector (no mark). The trigger has the usual take-up, hardly any creep (less than the GEN4), and very crisp, clean break - BUT, it is heavier than the GEN4. Just heavy enough to where I do not like it and is effecting my shooting.

I have installed a Scherer 3.5 connector (-) in my GEN3. The trigger now breaks very similarly to the GEN4 but with more creep. The Dot connector's angle seems to be of that of between the 5.5 and 3.5 and I would like to try it.

Has anyone tried a DOT connector in a Gen3?

weaselfire

The dot connector is to make the Gen4 guns feel like the Gen3, so there's not really a Gen3 dot connector. Not sure if a dot connector fits in a Gen3, never tried, but you can try. Glockparts.com should have them.

Most people install Ghost connectors but there's no reason you have to choose one.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk