Glock conversion that looks original?

TRDFurgesson

Considering my Gen4 .40 (23) to 9mm... Im not a fan of shiny things or "Wiley Coyote" on the printed on my barrell. Are there any options for me?

TxFlyFish

I think storm lake, kkm, and bar sto have logos but the kkm imho is not very gaudy and is considered best value.

Glock also makes OEM barrels but theyre expensive but it will look original.

TRDFurgesson

Barrell, black coating, 3 mags, recoil spring, shipping is about 250. For almost half the price of a new Glock. I might just get a 19 instead. Got a friend who bought a new gen4 who inst too fond of it. Might be able to talk him out of it.

Thanks for the info gentlemen!!

TxFlyFish

Be very careful of gen 4 9mm. The most troublesome is the g19. As of this month there are STILL revisions to the RSA and ejector

Sevens

Hee hee... kinda funny. I feel the same way about the crazy wolf head on the barrel hood. I think the product is good and hits a decent price point and gives great service but the wolf head is just about the most awful looking idea that you could slap on a handgun.

So I find it pretty funny the Lone Wolf must agree... they charge you EXTRA to not put that monstrosity on the barrel!

Like even they know how absolutely ridiculous it looks. They know they can charge extra to delete it! :D

jglsprings

If you don't like the logo (and I admit it isn't high on my list as a work of art) get after it with some 800 grit sand paper and then a little steel wool. It at least removed the image from plain view.

I have a local machine shop (through my local O'Reileys (SP??)) that bead blasted the silly thing off for $5.00. All better! Like anything is going to make my Glocks look any better! LOL.

ET.

Wish I had known about the black oxide finish & blind marking when I ordered the 4 conversion barrels that I use. It would ahve looked so much better than it does now. Oh well, at least they work well.