Glock 34 and g21 for IPSC, and USPSA

Any .45

As said, I just purchased a g34 I want to be able to use it in open, standard and modified with just removing some parts and I have a g21sf for production. First off, this is what I want to do to the G34 and this is where I need the most help with, it comes with a 3.5 connector, extended slide release and adjustable sights. I want to change the sights out and put in either MMC Adjustable combat sights, or champion adustable combat sight both with tritium, let me know what you think about the sights, I will be changing the barrel out so I can shoot reloads, thinking about storm lake, an efk or a lone wolf. and the final item would be a magwell, I would like a heavy one T.H.E makes a 5.5 oz brass one that they have in black for around 70 bucks dawson has there ice in 5.5oz but its like 120 bucks. I don't know much about USPSA but some one told me that the for some divisions the weight of the magwell will not be permitted so I should have a lighter one. My question about this is does the heavier magwell make much of a noticeable difference? any other help would be highly appreciated. Now as for the g21sf what can I do to this gun to keep it production class legal?

SavageMOA

As long as you don't change any external components, and internal components are limited as far as changes go.

No magwells are permitted, no extended magazines, only 10 rounds in the magazine per stage.

The rules on the USPSA website have all the limitations listed.