Glock 32 Gen 4 357 Sig range to report

Ridgerunner665

Not sure how I managed to word the title wrong, but anyway...

Range day today.... My wife with her new Gen 4 G19, me with my G40 and the new G32.

100 rounds of Speer 125 Gold Dot (54234) through the G32, it ran like a Swiss watch... Not a single bobble of any kind.

Accurate!!! Very, very accurate!!! Glock triggers, as we all know, are like a box of chocolates... Never know what you're gonna get.... The G32 has the best out of the box Glock trigger I've ever came out with yet, I haven't touched it and may not (I generally do the 25 cent trigger job on all my Glocks).

The G32 has a very good wall before the break, and breaks clean.... Easy to stage.

Recoil... Not an issue, its easier to shoot than the G36 was with hot +P 230 grain ammo.

Muzzle blast.... Yeah, she's loud, but no worse than a snubby .357 would be.

Overall I'm extremely happy with my new carry pistol... Taking 2 years to do the research before switching pistols paid off.

No pics, the range was pretty busy today... Didn't wanna spend any more time down range than necessary.

Coppershot

Thanks for the report. I just picked up a new G32 Gen 4 and had the smithy put some Dawson Precision fiber optic sights on it. He also did the 3.2 Lb. connector (25 cents?) trigger job on it. Gun shoots great; very accurate. I have had better consistency with certain chocolatiers than with Glock triggers, so I had him do the trigger job. They can still be highly variable even after the connector job.

I had a complete Zev trigger replacement on a G21 and like that one very much.

otasan

Not sure how I managed to word the title wrong, but anyway...

Range day today.... My wife with her new Gen 4 G19, me with my G40 and the new G32.

100 rounds of Speer 125 Gold Dot (54234) through the G32, it ran like a Swiss watch... Not a single bobble of any kind.

Accurate!!! Very, very accurate!!! Glock triggers, as we all know, are like a box of chocolates... Never know what you're gonna get.... The G32 has the best out of the box Glock trigger I've ever came out with yet, I haven't touched it and may not (I generally do the 25 cent trigger job on all my Glocks).

The G32 has a very good wall before the break, and breaks clean.... Easy to stage.

Recoil... Not an issue, its easier to shoot than the G36 was with hot +P 230 grain ammo.

Muzzle blast.... Yeah, she's loud, but no worse than a snubby .357 would be.

Overall I'm extremely happy with my new carry pistol... Taking 2 years to do the research before switching pistols paid off.

No pics, the range was pretty busy today... Didn't wanna spend any more time down range than necessary.
How did the G19 run?

Ridgerunner665

How did the G19 run?
200 rounds fired... It hung up a few times, but it wasn't the guns fault.... Winchester White Box, the extractor groove wasn't anywhere near deep enough on a few rounds, caused them to fail to fully chamber....

Just bad brass.... The 19 is awesome.

JDBerg

Ridgerunner665: said:
...Winchester White Box, the extractor groove wasn't anywhere near deep enough on a few rounds, caused them to fail to fully chamber

As long as Wally’s sells the Fed Champion brass & aluminum case ammo and when Cabelas puts the Blazer Brass on sale, you cann avoid WWB, it’s hard to believe how bad it’s become!

smee78

Glad the new 32 is working out for you, I do enjoy taking my Glock's out to the range, they are boringly reliable for me.