Glock 27 Price Check

branrot

I am leaning towards the Glock 27, new in box, standard sights. I've been pricing them, and got a best price at the gunshow of $475, plus tax. Is this a good price? A great price? Are the prices going up or down? I've checked the auction websites (gunbroker and auctionarms, as well as gunsamerica), and it seems pretty good especially after you balance sales tax against shipping and transfer fee.

asleepinTucson

The best show price I've seen is $479 (cash only add 3% for plastic) + tax. Retail shops are about $500.

The 27 is harder to find these days though. If you can get for $479 + then I would suggest getting it. You wont do much better than that.

branrot

Thanks psss. I saw that, but I'm looking for a new one. I was interested in the holster, though, and posted a response.

jimmy

At the local mom and pop gun store the price on a new G27 has been steady at $509 for about the last year.

Arub

NIB, Lower Alabama, ranges from $479 to $519 with standard sights, box, 2 mags and a brush (standard equipment). Considering you location, I would say $475 is an excellent price for that locale.

Daiv

Here in Las Vegas, the best prices I've seen are:
$400 for used, with one magazine, no tupperware.
$485 for NIB.

JJCook

I can get any 9mm/.40 S&W model glock, NIB, for $412 out the door. 10mm and .45's are a little more.

Semper Fi-
JJC