Glock 27 (40MM)

BarrySDCA

I'm looking to buy a Glock 27 before they are outlawed in CA next year. I've checked a few places for a new one and they all are priced at exactly $499. Is Glock price fixing these? Is this a decent price?

Thank you,

Barry

LOL. I didn't know the Glock 27 was chambered in 40 mm. That might just blow a hole through a tank! ;) Guess you meant .40 cal?

Joking aside, 499 is a reasonable price for a G27.

Ala Dan

Member in memoriam
Good price, great little firearm. It is my favorite Glock.:)

Regards,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

dk6

Barry, what part of Kalif. do you live in?
My dealer here in the Visalia/Tulare is very
reasonable.
E-mail me if your close by.

GIT_SOME.45

Buy a Glock 33 in .357 Sig, and then buy a G-27 barrel for it...(easier to get a G-27 barrel than a G-33 barrel, and I think the G-33 is reinforced better internally for the more powerful .357 Sig cartridge.)

JMHO.

TWO calibers in one...

Just an idea. :)

Howard

abcimixab

The G27 and the G33 are identical except for the barrel and the markings on the slide. It is just as easy to find a G33 barrel as it is a G27 barrel.

The G27 is a fantastic handgun, $499 is a bit high for around here, but the G27 would be a bargain at twice that price.

.357SIG

$499 is a decent price. They go for $529 around here (FL). Just be careful firing those HE rounds.:D

Later, you can pick up a G33 barrel and have 2 calibers in one gun.

Jeff OTMG

Bachman Pawn & Gun in Dallas had them at the Dallas gun show for $429 NIB. Great pistol, I carry mine quite a bit with an Alessi pocket holster in cargo shorts in the summer, an Alessi RCMP Drivers X-draw with a pullover fleece, or a BS-2 from M/D Enterprises with a waist length jacket.

dvc

40mm Glock?

This is what a 40mm gun looks like:

40mm4.jpg

You meant .40 caliber...

dk6

I wonder if Sidearmor could make an IWB holster for the
40mm? How would I list it on a ccw?