GLOCK 26 OWB Holster

BarryLee

I would like to try carrying my GLOCK 26 in an OWB holster. Since I still want the gun to remain as concealed as possible I would like a holster that rides tight to the body.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

scottycoyote

i have a paddle owb made by wild bill that i like, it rides tight and high up so its pretty easy to conceal. Usually i carry iwb with a clipdraw and a mic holster.

BarryLee

You might like a Safariland 6378.

Wow, funny you should mention the Safariland holster as it is already high on my list. I own one for my H&K USP and really like it a lot, but was just curious about other options. I may go ahead and get one since it is really a great deal when you consider price/quality/function.

Creeper

I'll put a vote in for the Safariland 6378 as well. It carries a 5" 1911 nicely and the suede lining, which is kinda rare for a poly holster, keeps the polished slide scratch free.

C

ClydeFrog

Glock sub-compact holsters....

For a good concealed type holster, I'd look at these brands; Blackhawk SERPA, Safariland SFS or the ALS, the "skin-tite" line from HighNoon Holsters, Mitch Rosen, Milt Sparks, Greg Kramer, Don Hume, Kirkpatrick Leather, COM Holsters, Blade-tech, DeSantis, Galco.
A Kydex or polymer rig will hold up well & retain the Glock sub-compact.

ClydeFrog