Glock 21 Gen 2

Dan-O

Picked up some G21 Gen 2 goodness today. It came with antiquated adjustable sights....which I quickly swapped out. Luckily I had some spare rear sights for .45/10mm. Anyways, I much prefer 2nd Gen's to any of the others. Found it on Summit Gun Broker, and it is in really good shape.

af996853.jpg

f87ac11a.jpg

Mrgunsngear

Nice find. What did Mark over at Summit charge you if you don't mind me asking...?

Edit---I just checked to see if he had any more, nope. Still has the picture of yours for $395 listed as "Sold" :(

eldorendo

Hard to tell from the side view, but it looks like it might have the 90* breech cut and extractor. If that's so, then you can return it to Glock/Smyrna, and they'll recut the breech, install a new extractor, plunger, and spring, and refinish the slide, free.

Mrgunsngear

For guns I don't put lights on I like the Gen2 Glocks better as well. The lack of finger grooves just feels better in my hand....

jglsprings

I wondered where that one had gone to...

I watch Mark's site all the time. The adjustable sites make it rather unique.

Dan-O

The adjustable sights sucked, and we're warped. That's why I pushed em out as soon as I got home.

I prefer 2nd gen glocks cause I've got big mitts, and the grooves dont jive with my paws. I also have no need to dangle crap from the bottom of my glocks. I usually run night sights, and have a flashlight in my weak hand. That way I have control over where my light is, and can have it over my head or around a corner without leading with my gun.