Glock 21 and Glock 30 range session (pics)

2ndamd

I have had a G21 for years. I bought in used and the serial # outs as 1998 Gen 3 build. I just bought a NIB G30 Gen 3.

Took them both to range with 500 rounds.
400 rounds of Federal Champion from Wally world and 100 rounds of Federals 230 grn HST.

Both guns performed flawlessly with all ammo.
The G21 shot better at 15 yrds but, I have owned it for a long time and I am use to shooting it. The G30 is new to me. I had a G30 SF but it had ftrtb issues.

Here is the G21 doing it's thing off hand (unsupported) 13 rnds at 15 yrds:
G21target15yrds.jpg

Here is the G30 doing just as well but, I broke my wrist on the a couple of shots:

G30target15yrds.jpg

Here is a few funny pics for those with a sense of humor:

G30knifeleftside.jpg

G21knifeleft.jpg

I call this knife attachment my squirrel killer. Here is a funny pic of a GI Joe:
rdkill.jpg

And here is a very good pic of what it looks like on the other side of a G30 loaded with 230 grn HSTs: (gun not really loaded)

G30straighton.jpg

I have to say that the G21 and now the G30 are by far my favorite handguns now. Happy hunting to ya'll!

5RWill

Lmao that squirrel picture is hilarious. Wish i could shoot that good with my Glock 21. Thats some fine shooting.

Mrgunsngear

I love the bayonet attachment. :D Congrats brother! A Gen3 G30 was my first handgun; thousands and thousands of rounds through it with 0 failures. Great carry/HD gun.

IMAG0990.jpg

2ndamd

Thank you for the kind words on shooting.
Obviously i took a pic of my best group with no flyers.
I do not shoot every group that well.

I REALLY like that G30 with the chrome take down and the slide is awesome!
Did you do the slide yourself? Or send it off? Where?

I have been thinking of sending G21 to Robar. But, now i want a Gen 4 G21.

Uncle Malice

I have been thinking of sending G21 to Robar. But, now i want a Gen 4 G21.

I have the Gen 4 G21 and I absolutely love it. I've had the Gen3 both standard and SF models. The Gen4 feels so much nicer to me.

Robar is a great company. They're local to me here in the Phoenix area. NP3 is a great product but it's quite expensive. I've had several guns done in NP3 and I do like it, but I think my next one is going to be sent to CCR for their Nickel-Boron finish. It's a bit less expensive and not quite as slippery as the NP3 with teflon.

I'm sure either are a great choice though.