Glock 19 on layaway

snail

Well I put a Glock 19 on layaway yesterday, after looking and playing with all of their guns for a hour. I played with a Bersa .380, Springfield XD, Beretta 92f, and the Taurus PT-92. After all of those I decided to see the Glocks. I looked at the .40 and 9mm fullsize, compact, and subcompact. The second I picked up the 19 I knew it was my new gun. I can't believe how natural it feels in the hand. As soon as I bring it up from a holsterd position, the sights are lined up and ready to go!!!! I have held plenty of guns in the past few months, but none felt like the Glock. I guess I am a Glock guy afterall......;)

Michigunner

snail, congratulations on getting the Glock 19. It has to be one of the most popular 9mm guns in the world.

It took me a while to overcome worries about the light trigger, but now I carry it with confidence using Gold Dot 124 gr +P.

Be safe.

Bill

Don Lu

you'll enjoy it. Its great in many different ways..shoots cheap ammo, great for ccw, reliable, accurate, high capacity.. Doesnt get much better. Enjoy.

okiewita40

I carry a G19 for work. They are a very reliable weapon. Although I went the oppisite way of you. I went from the glock to the sigma. I think the sigma points better for me than the glock. The field strip take down on them is the same though.

Starsky

Glock is a good gun, been around for awhile now and I own a model 17 and have had it for years and shoot it alot and even just order Crimison Laser sights for it. But even with that said the more I pay atention to the Glock and others the Glock is just okay IMO. I like the XD and my lastest find, the Sig Pro much better as "tupperware" guns go. But it is what makes YOU happy that matters, so congrads!

NCHornet

Congrats on one of the best 9mm ever made. For a great CCW holster check out the Bianchi Carry Loc series. I carry my G23 every day in one and love it.

quickcanary

You can't go wrong with the G19 if it points right for you and feels good in your hands. Tough, reliable, accurate, and a wonderfully simple design that makes cleaning a breeze. I love my 19, and it just got sweeter with the addition of some CT laser grips. :cool:

snail

Boy I see alot of people are very impressed with the Glock. I still can't complain about my Sigma, but the Glock honestly felt like it was a piece of my body. The 19 feels like a glove, and they have some of the best reviews too. I can't imagine I will have trouble shooting it as well as it fits in my hand. I can't wait to pay the rest of it off and shoot the snot out of it! It will look/feel much better after I put about 500 rounds through it :p:D Oh thank you for the holster recommendation too NCHornet. I still don't know if I buy into the "perfection", but it is a very good feeling gun.