"Global warming" rampant in St. Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

model70fan

4/11/08 "Global warming" is rampant in St. Cloud (central), MN and points North- St. Cloud has 6-8 inches of snow on the ground, Duluth has about a foot from what I've heard with winds about 50-60 MPH... Dang "global warming"!!!!!!!:rolleyes: I guess the greenies can just come up here and shovel my driveway eh?:D Just a thought, I thought spring was supposed to be here by April what with the Earth boiling and everything:rolleyes:

Tom2

they mentioned the possibility of snow in Ohio tomorrow morning in the forecast. But that is supposed to be a symptom of warming? I guess you can make gravy out of anything if you whole arguement is total BS. :mad:

FireMax

This is a prime example of why I despise the GW theorists. No matter what the harsh weather is, they claim it is because of GW. Forget the fact that the avg temperature of earth's atmosphere has not warmed since 1998.... they believe it and that is final.

It truly is a cult religion to these people. The sad thing is that all 3 major candidates for president believe it too.

Lemmings.

Al Norris

Moderator Emeritus
We already have 1 thread on Global Warming/Climate Change. It's here.

Let's not clutter things up with duplicate threads, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.