Gift Ideas

zippy13

We've finished our Thanksgiving feasts, so it's time for Santa duties. Every year there's the same old question: What to get for the guy who has everything? Just for fun, let's see some outrageous shotgun accessory suggestions, real or imaginary, for 2009. I'll kick it off…
  • A 4-gauge set of fur lined reloader covers with the official P[SIZE=+1]e[/SIZE]TA seal of disapproval.

BigJimP

Ok guys .....
Dave is going to have to smack you guys ...I let you guys lead me astray last week ...but not this week....

-----------------------------------------
A 4-gauge set of fur lined reloader covers with the official PeTA seal of disapproval.

a gun bearer - preferably a redhead.
------------------------------------------
On the ridiculous side: a Cashiers Check, Gift Certificate for $ 50,000 ....let me order the gun of my dreams ...( maybe 2, make it $ 75,000 ) - and I can call Krieghoff and Kolar and make up my mind.

On the realistic side: a 2nd safe ( for handguns ) / something with about 8 shelves ( 4' wide / 18" deep / 6' Tall ) - I can put handgun racks in. Something reasonable sized that will hold about 50 handguns ( no metal touching )... Leave the big safe for my Shotguns ...

RoscoeC

I dunno 'bout anyone else, but I want a gun bearer - preferably a redhead.

Yep, and it would be a big bonus if she would say "Yes Bwana" to verbal commands. Oh, you didn't state gender did you? Somehow I picture a female....

I'm sure I'm the only one.

olddrum1

Getting to watch RoscoeC hand his wife a shotgun and tell her he wants to be addressed as Bwana from now on. Better to wish for a good set of Nikes.

olddrum1

Really my dream would be to take my 1 ton and trailer up to our local trap salesman and say filler up. But its back to the wife and Nikes again.