Giffords and lies

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) has issued a press release discussiing outright lies and half-truths from Gabby Giffords, the former congresswoman from Arizona who was wounded by a mass shooter.

https://www.nssf.org/articles/giffords-spreads-lies-to-push-antigun-agenda/?utm_source=bulletpoints

I'm posting this not so much for discussion but to make everyone aware of what the other side is saying and doing, so we can be prepared to offer counter-arguments, and to contact our elected representatives to correct lies and misstatements by people like Ms. Giffords.

TBL004

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) has issued a press release discussiing outright lies and half-truths from Gabby Giffords, the former congresswoman from Arizona who was wounded by a mass shooter.

https://www.nssf.org/articles/giffords-spreads-lies-to-push-antigun-agenda/?utm_source=bulletpoints

I'm posting this not so much for discussion but to make everyone aware of what the other side is saying and doing, so we can be prepared to offer counter-arguments, and to contact our elected representatives to correct lies and misstatements by people like Ms. Giffords.
Let's not forget the lies and half-truths perpetuated by Gabby Giffords husband: Senator Mark Kelly (D-AZ).

TBL004 said:
Let's not forget the lies and half-truths perpetuated by Gabby Giffords husband: Senator Mark Kelly (D-AZ).
Gabby Giffords herself, after 10 years of speech therapy, still can't put together more than two or three words to make a sentence. You can find interviews with her on YouTube to see that for yourself. I'm 100% certain that any statement attributed to Gabby Giffords actually comes from her husband.

It doesn't matter who authored the statements. The point is, they are coming out in her name, she is a victim of "gun violence," so her name automatically attracts support and an aura of credibility. As I said in the opening post, my purpose in posting this is just to be sure we are all aware of the lies and misrepresentations so we can be prepared to rebut them when we encounter then in out day-to-day lives.

TBL004

Not only be aware of the lies but also aware of the relationships and connections of those perpetuating these lies and the hypocrisy of their outcries.