Georgia Arms offering free shipping for the holidays.

mini14jac

If you like Georgia Arms ammo, they are offering free shipping, (on orders of different sizes, depending on where you live) at:
http://www.georgia-arms.com/special.htm .

I like their ammo, and this would be a great time to get 1000rds of .45 ammo.
If I could just be sure Santa was going to leave a .45 under the tree......:confused:

part swede

Good news. It's time for some more .357 and they have a good price on various loads. That free shipping is pretty compelling.

larryw

GA is great stuff. I especially like their Shear Power +P JHP ammo (great defensive load priced like practice ammo). If you haven't tried it, now is the time!

Snowdog

Shear Power Plus is all I use for my K9 (for CCW).

They use Gold Dot bullets and I've found their ammunition to be quite consistant shot-to-shot.
Their 9mm 115gr +P+ offers all I could ask for in a defensive JHP.

satxman

Just got mine last week...

Took advantage of the "No Shipping Charges" and no sales tax to get 1,100 rounds of ball in 45. Came in Military ammo cans. Brought back some memories. Remanfactered ammo.

I am anxious to try it out.

WhoKnowsWho

Too bad I would have to spend $300 that I don't have available for spending... need to pay the bills of my previous weeks of spending sooner or later.

Onslaught

Fortunately, I'm a GA boy, and I have friends at work who like to "go in" on orders. I should have $100 worth of ammo needs after lunchtime today.

Thanks for the heads-up!

RANash

Any Northern CA (Bay Area) guys who would like to "go in" on an order. We need $300 to get the free shipping. I can spend about $150 right now, maybe a little more, but not the whole $300, so how about we consolidate our order?

I live in Fairfield, which is right between Vallejo and Vacaville. I work in Benicia, just across the bridge from Martinez. I go to Concord and Walnut Creek about once a week. Anybody live anywhere near any of these?

E-mail me or PM me if you don't want to answer here.

RANash@Yahoo.com