Galco Matrix for S&W Sigma?

Sarge

I see that Galco lists this holster for the M&P and Sigma; just wondering if anyone here has actually tried one yet with the VE Series and can comment as to fit, compatibility with OEM sights, etc.

Replies appreciated, so long as they are not dissertations about why I should be shooting something else. Thanks in advance-

gimike

Galco Holsters

Galco makes good starter holsters. If they say a firearm fits their holster, it's very likely that it does. While I don't own that specific holster, the Galco holsters I am familiar with do their jobs fairly well. As with most production line holsters, you give up a little for price.

Sarge

Thanks Mike. I agree on the overall quality of Galco's products. This would be a rough-use holster so the 'purtys' are inconsequential. The reason I posted this is because one 'user review' mentioned that the holster interfered with his Sigma's OEM front sight and that it appeared to be rounding the corners of it off some. I can probably find a cure for that out in the shop, if that's the case.