G30 Holster

New19

I am looking for advice on a concealed carry holster for a G30, I am a little round around the middle:eek: so I dont know if a IWB or OWB will work very well so I am thinking sholder holster or ?, price is not a big concern as long as it works well and is comfortable, I am new to this so any advice would be great thanks:)

2cam2go

New19,
Welcome to the Firing Line. The G30 has a wide slide width/profile and IMO would be more comfortable carried in an OWB leather holster, a loose fitting or print shirt will help to make it disappear. A shoulder holster is just as comfortable but will require a jacket for concealment. Hope this helps. ;)

dairycreek

I have carried a G30 in a FIST #1 for a number of years now and it has worked well for me. I am 6'3" and weigh 276 pounds and have found the #1 so very flexible that I can always find a comfortable way to wear it.

1a.jpg

The holster (obviously with a very good gun belt) allows for both IWB or OWB carry. Because of the width of the G30 I really recommend that you wear your trousers a size larger at the waist if IWB is your choice. Good luck!