G30 Concealed Carry advice

New19

For those of you that have conceal carried a G30 what holsters worked best for you, I am new to this and need advice:eek: price is not as big a issue as comfort and something that works well.

Thanks

dirksterg30

When I had my G30, I carried it in a C-TAC. It conceals well, quick to draw from, and comfortable. Leather holsters might be more comfortable, but I never had any problems with my various C-TACs. You can always put moleskin on the back of a kydex holster for more comfort if needed.

dairycreek

Carried my G30 in a FIST #1. Holster worked well but because of the width of the G30 wearing a size larger trousers really helped.

Trebla

Whats with all the " when I had a G30 " stuff? Why didn't you guys keep them, I know they didn't let you down.

New19

Thanks for the replies, I will check out the suggested holsters, now I have to wait ten days to get my new G30:( unless my concealed pistol licence comes first:rolleyes:

dirksterg30

Whats with all the " when I had a G30 " stuff? Why didn't you guys keep them, I know they didn't let you down.
I sold mine because it was a little thick for concealed carry, and a little wide in the grips for my hands. It was 100% reliable for sure, but it just didn't work for me.