G3

BigJimP

Remington or Briley ( out of Texas ) will certainly have them...

Maybe I don't understand the problem .../ unless there is something different about the Rem 1100 G3's that I don't know ( which is possible / I'm no Remington expert ) ....

BigJimP

call Briley customer service - if they don't have them / they'll refer you to someone probably ...or just contact Remington directly ...they should have them as well.

oregunner

They are called Probore and have the threads at the muzzle end. I have seen them in 12 gauge, but can't find anyone, including Remington, that lists them in 20 gauge. According to the Remington website, the 20 gauge G3 uses Remchokes. "All models equipped with 5 choke tubes (ProBore® on 12 ga., Rem® Choke on 20 ga.)" Mark

Last edited:

Technosavant

Briley doesn't show anything in 20 gauge Probore.

Oregunner is right, Remington does say that the 20ga G3 uses Rem Choke. Those are easy enough to find.

BigJimP

But if the OP has the gun ...( or why would he want the chokes...??) then all he has to do is remove the chokes he has from the gun and go to almost any retailer that has chokes ...and compare the threads to the Rem Chokes..in a 20ga...???

oregunner

All he has to do is remove the choke he has in the gun now and look at where the threads are. Remchoke at the receiver end, Probore at the muzzle end. Mark

Attachments

• 1_3437.jpg
    1_3437.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 1_3833.jpg
    1_3833.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 12