G21SF?

Any .45

I'm about to trade my G27 for a G21sf, what I want to do is turn this gun into a semi race gun. My question is where do I find after market parts like magwells and items of the sort I have looked all over the internet and can't find a magwell for it, can someone please help? Also as far as match barrel and comp. do all of the regular G21 items fit? Thanks in advance.

Ben

I can't figure how they COULD make a beveled mag well for speed-loading a polymer pistol. Have you seen a picture of one you liked that we could see? You usually see large mag wells on steel or alloy framed guns. You also might want to reconsider the purpose of that particular gun. You bought a light-weight pistol and most "race guns" are actually relatively heavy and designed to handle recoil easily with very rapid follow-ups. Many are also chambered for rounds lower than a 45 in order to accomplish this.

Ben

mrray13

toglock.com is a good place to start. i've seen magwells for glocks, just can't remember where. and yes, pretty much everything for a standard g21 will fit a g21sf, unless it's grip oriented. barrels, springs, slides..will all interchange.

allglock.com is another... here's a magwell and a scope mount..

denfoote

http://www.glockmeister.com/

The only difference between the 21 and the 21SF is that the distance between the trigger and the back of the grip has been shortened.

If you have the ambidextrous mag release, there is a slight modification to the mag. No other dimensions or parts have been changed!!