FX dreamline classic

Double K

So after waiting for 2 months I finally got a new Dreamline classic today, I opted for the pepper laminate, very nice rifle!
The new models come with the power plenum so I got a in store credit for it and the installation. I also upgraded the suppressor to the Donnyfl Koi.
I had them tune the gun for Jsb Exact monsters, those are the 13.43gr. pellet, I requested a speed around 925fps, it will be interesting to see if it chronographs that. If it will that's 25.50lbs at the muzzle, that's impressive for a .177. The primary reason I want to shoot that pellet is for the wind resistance here in windy Colorado.
Immediately on unboxing I found the gun was loose in the stock, did some checking then made a call to the dealer and surmised that FX has redesigned the stock and maybe the technician put the old style longer screws back in the gun after tuning it. I cut off 4 threads and it tightens up nicely now.
Also found out the fill probe threads are not compatible with my hose so I called back and ordered an adapter for Foster fittings.
It had enough air in it to shoot a couple of magazines, super quiet and the pellets sound like a 22lr hitting the bullet trap.
I'll post some pictures in the coming weeks as I test it, deer season starts this coming weekend so it may be a little while.