Future builds

old roper

Well it that time of the year, gunsmith has one barrel going to have him do a 264mag and I have SA that barrel need to be replaced. Gunsmith finally got a Manson reamer for the 204 Ruger guess be a good time to have one of those.

Wondering if anyone else has future builds in the works?

ndking1126

Well, ongoing..

Stevens 200 that started in .223 being rebuilt to a .260 Remington. I've put a Bell and Carlson Medalist stock, a Rifle Basix trigger and a Harris bipod on it. Last thing is a rebarrel and a Vortex Viper PST. It's a blast to shoot as a .223, although it's not super accurate like some people claim their Stevens are, but definitely acceptable accurate for the price.

However, a coworker recently told me he would introduce me to the world of enduro racing and help me build the roll cage, let me barrow the helmet, required seats, etc, etc and said I could do it for about the same cost.. I've always wanted to try racing even if it's stock racing with a bunch of noobs (such as myself).. so I don't know. Won't be back from deployment for a couple of months so I'll have time to think about it.