Furthering my CZ addiction

HistoryJunky

I have been searching for a hammer fired 9mm around the size of a Glock 19 for some time. Every time I have went to a fun shop, there was the P07. It made sense, but I just didn't bite.

I currently own and carry a full size CZ-85B. It is the best shooting and feeling handgun I've owned.

So today, I finally bit and put some money down on a P07 Gen 2.

Not sure how the aftermarket is for these guns, but I do need a good IWB holster for carry. Anyone have suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

ritepath

I'd been wanting a 07 for a while also....but now I'm really leaning toward the new striker gun just to give it a shot. Of course if the 10 drives down the 07's price I'll jump in a heartbeat. I love my 09 and 75...

HistoryJunky

I'd been wanting a 07 for a while also....but now I'm really leaning toward the new striker gun just to give it a shot. Of course if the 10 drives down the 07's price I'll jump in a heartbeat. I love my 09 and 75...

Yeah any time CZ comes out with a new gun it perks my interest. That said, I kind of like CZs hammer fired, and it even took me some time to like the P07 being polymer instead of metal.

That said, if I handled the P10 and liked it, I might still want it at some point. Hopefully it won't be as unavailable as some of CZ's models. I ended up with the P07 because the P01 Omega is unobtainium.

TBT

Great choice with the P-07. Its as good of a gun as you will find.

As far as holsters go I carry in a Remora. I know, weird. But it works for me. The conventional holster I liked the most (and still use occasionally) is the Clinger Atom. $30 and a very good lifetime warranty. The wait when I ordered was a week. It's 3-4 right now though.

https://clingerholsters.com/product/atom-clinger-holster/

HistoryJunky

I like the look of the clinger holster. I am questioning how well a single clip would work for a mid sized gun.

TBT

I guess it all depends on how stationary you want it. I like a holster to move a little. I like to bump it and change the cant when I sit or do something different throughout my day. Heck, I carry a P-07 every day, all day in a Remora that doesn't even have a clip haha.

They have a different model that has two points of securing if you want something more stationary.

HistoryJunky

I will probably look towards the dual clip model.

It is what I am used to with my Aliengear.

TunnelRat

I guess my point is you could order and use one of those while waiting for something else to be made if there was a wait period. Sort of a stop gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HistoryJunky

I guess my point is you could order and use one of those while waiting for something else to be made if there was a wait period. Sort of a stop gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a good point. I think I will take your advice on that.

TBT

You should be able to just order a shell for the CZ and use the backing for the one you already have too if you wanted to save a little money.

HistoryJunky

You should be able to just order a shell for the CZ and use the backing for the one you already have too if you wanted to save a little money.
That is another good idea. I'll probably just order another whole holster so my wife can keep the 85 holstered at home.

Worc

I like the N82 as it's super comfortable. You forget you are wearing it at times.
https://n82tactical.com/

Here's mine with my Sphinx SDP which is very similar in shape and size to your P07.
My other 9mm's also fit in this holster including my Sig 226 and Steyr L9-A1 (tight fit).

DubC-Hicks

If you like an all kydex holster, JM Custom Kydex makes several styles. A little expensive, but theirs is probably the nicest holster I have.