Funny Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpseraph

As an excuse, I am a dad of 3, its a late start for school due to the 12" or snow we got yesterday, and I was up all night moving that snow...

I am normally a FREAK about having the same things in the same pockets EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Today? I left the house without my keys, wallet, badge for work, multitool, and flashlight. The only things I DID remember? My phone, my gun, and my knife :)

DaleA

I am normally a FREAK about having the same things in the same pockets EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Not a bad idea at all. A little consistency can save one from a lot of fumbling.

lamarw

I do the same and have had similar experiences but could not make it very far without keys to the car. Then there was the problem of getting back in the house. :)

Pahoo

Breaking the routine !!!

It's not limited to pockets and usually the fault lies in the change of one's daily routine. With me, things usually go sideways when the plan or routine changes. On one yearly hunting trip to southern Wisconsin, one of the fellas left his arrows at home. Wife had to meet him halfway. She was not a happy lady ..... IRO

That's when arrows were arrow and not bolts. .... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Whistlebritches

Only one thing gets left behind with any regularity........my friggen phone.Anything else it would be like walking out without pants.My wife says I do it subconsciously.......she knows I like to get away off the grid.She's a smart woman,probably right.

Doyle

I'm the same way. Almost every time I stand up I unconsciously pat all 4 of my pants pockets and I know by feel whether or not something is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.