full auto Glock???

Rovert

There is a fairly simple method to make the Glock 'full auto', and a company makes a little 'select fire switch', however it is illegal for civilian use.

Meowhead

Glock 18: select-fire version of the model 17. Selector switch at left rear of the slide.

I believe select-fire versions of the G19 and G26 exist, as well.

Chad Young

Meowhead,

Actually, the model 18 has some differences that are designed to prevent one from slapping a model 18 slide on a 17. The 18 also has some other dimensional differences. They use the same mag and most fire-control components, but many other factors differ.

My sources do not indicate a factory full-auto other than the model 18 being available at this time. As indicated, aftermarket conversions to exist, however.

Jason280

Also, the 18 fires a lot different than a converted full-auto 17. The 18 is more controllable because its ported, has a different recoil spring, and I believe the cyclic rate is a tad bit slower because of its fire conttrol system (its still above 1200 rounds per minute).

Meowhead

Cool, I didn't know that.

I thought it was basically a 17 converted to select fire. And, in some cases, ported.