Status
Not open for further replies.

EnochGale

So where's FUD? Did I miss something?
I know I argued with him but some of his
adventures were interesting?

Enoch

Christopher II

Enoch, over at The Range House (TRH?) FUD mentioned something about having to work for 44 hours straight. This was a couple days ago, so he still may be asleep.

Or maybe there was another adventure...

(shudder)

Later,
Chris

------------------
"TV what do I see, tell me who to believe, what's the use of autonomy when a button does it all??" - Incubus, Idiot Box

P

PreserveFreedom

I saw him at a local gas station the other day. I aubducted him and have been holding him hostage in my basement. I figured it would make for a good story later. :D

(By the way, I am joking. If FUD turns up missing, do NOT hold me responsible!)

KaMaKaZe

FUD can be reached at his Email address: FUD@keepandbeararms.com Feel free to drop him a line.

------------------
WARNING: This post may be another "self-aggrandizing attempt to cause needless controversy, argument, distraction"
-*-
Keepin' the FUD Legacy Alive! Check us out @ FUD's Fan Club!

sumabich

Dennis, can you imagine a FUD post after 44 hours of sleep deprivation? God help us! Anyway I've thought a little about the handle and I've come up with FUD = Finess Under Duress, Freakin Unusable Depends, Finally Usable Depends, Freakin UFO Defenders, Flatulant Ugly Dorks, Fallen Useless D**k, hey I'm on a roll here, anyone else got a few to add? Heck if we can't talk with him we can at least talk about him. I like the kidnapping scenerio too, let's add to it, after being tied in the basement with 20 guage wire, FUD naws off his right hand to free himself then uses the wire to re-attach the hand, then hotwires Freedom's one wheeled Harley and has to "wheelie" it all the way home. Ok FUD when you read this, and we know you will we were just trying to occupy time till you got some sleep. It was all George's idea. Really!!!!!! ;)The Devil made me do it

GIT_SOME.45

FUD....

I LOVE YOU MAN........(yes, you can have my Bud-Light!)

SPEAK TO ME !

------------------
SHOOT,COMMUNICATE AND MOVE ON OUT !

sumabich

Godfrey Danials, I believe Janet has finally gotten him and enlisted him in some unspeakable espinoge for Bill. Save us, where is FUD? Ok, Freedom, so he couldn't get loose from the bailing wire, how about loosing it up so that we can hear more FUDISM! Come on, I need a laugh! Fudster where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.