From Dave McC's wife

Dave McC

Staff In Memoriam
I know this is in the wrong place, maybe someone can move it...

Dave had some chest pains over the 4th and went to have them checked on Tuesday morning at the emergency room. Tests showed a blockage in an artery. Today he had angioplasty and a stent introduced to open the blocked artery. He's doing well and will probably come home tomorrow. He asked me to let you know that he'll be back soon. Any prayers and good wishes on his behalf will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rachel McC

Dave R

Please tell Dave that I have greatly enjoyed his stories and wisdom here, and that I am praying for a full and rapid recovery.

Don't want this to affect his scores...

Bud Helms

Get well soon, Dave.

Rachel, thanks for posting.

My wife had a double (serial) stint installed back in April. She's just about back to normal ... if that woman can be called normal. :eek:

9mmMike

Rest assured that prayers are pouring out of casa del 9mm.
Get well Dave and get ready for a visit. I finally got a "legal" barrel for your club.
Mike & The Lovely Mrs. 9mmMike.

johnbt

Get well soon Dave.

We thought about getting you a shotgun for a get well gift, but couldn't decide on a brand. :)

John

goalie

I hope all went well. Hey, if I was your nurse, you could have given me shooting advice during the boring sheath-pull. (I HOPE the sheath pull was boring)

BamBam-31

Holy Cow! For some reason, I've always considered Dave McC to be like Thor, or Zeus with a boomstick. Hope he gets well soon. Prayers sent. Bless you for posting this, Mrs. McC.