friendly little challenge

subhuman

I'm putting this up on the forums I frequent for a little fun.

your EDC, 1 mag, dime sized target on a 3x5 card, 10 yards, hit the dime :) free hand (no bench rest) have fun good luck , do better than me :D

MrBorland

Targa said:
good luck finding the dime if you hit it..

heh...I used to do this to make keyring fobs with my rifle at 100 yards, and yes, it was tough to find the coins. :cool:

Keyring%20fobs_zpss3igb6e0.jpg

This looks to be a good challenge. I never thought of doing it with an EDC-sized handgun. I haven't been shooting much lately, but maybe I'll try to give it a whirl on my next range visit.

Don P

Why not make it easy and draw a circle the size of the dime? You never know some day in the future you may be able to buy something with that dime

mk70ss

Subhuman, I have 3. CZ Rami, CZ 75 Compact, and a Witness .45 full size. All are great guns. I have about 5,000 rounds through the Compact, and never one malfunction

subhuman

the starting picture was done with a 3.5# Ghost rocket, 6lb trigger spring,stock striker, and reduced power plunger spring, this morning was shot with the stock connector, 6lb trigger and striker spring and reduced power plunger, very different feel on the break and it shows.

then I shot a mag from my wife's Shield for this one

My wife came out looked and fired a mag full said good enough and went back in the house, she hasn't fired a shot in six months and does this

mk70ss

My wife is a 1911 girl. Her newest gun is a Colt Custom Shop full size Gov't model in hard chrome, all hand fitted, awesome 2 lb. trigger and adjustable sights. I think its called the Combat Custom. She shoots one hole groups at 40 feet and makes me look bad.