FREE Printable TARGETS -- Even More Than Before!

now I print targets all the time so this is just what I am told, "the money you spend on ink, paper not to mention the time it takes isn't it just easier to buy a huge stack of targets at the gun shop when your there."
Thanks for the targets I do print them until the lawyers copyright them, and recommend for sticky anyone?

ryalred

I don't print in color, but black & white on my laser printer, which is much less expensive to operate. I even save more by refilling my print cartridge with bulk toner.

I can find targets that are unique and my shooting buddies like them too. I'm often printing them off for others.

ndking1126

It's not terribly hard to make your own targets in Microsoft Paint if you can't find something you are looking for.

Open the program, under "Image" select "Attributes". In the "Units" box, click in the "inches" and type 8.5 and 11 (for a standard sheet of paper. Click OK and let the creativity begin.

Remember you printer needs about 1/4 of an inch on both sides of the paper to grip it and send it through the printer. Nothing will print here.

Telgriff

Hurrah for work resources, some good targets in there +1 for the one that tells you what you're doing wrong.

Thanks ryalred!

Adrian

The Remington site, at least, is still up, if you go digging through their site:
Code:
http://www.remington.com/library/downloads/paper_targets.asp

I think it got truncated at some point and saved that way, so your link goes to a dead URL.