Free M4

PTK

I seem to recall that the last estimates were around 5,000 NFA items (mostly MGs) being lost by LEO/FBI/ATF each year. :rolleyes:

Ricklin

They..... can afford to loose 5k of them, and I can't afford even 1 right now. What's wrong with this picture:mad:

hejlman

Oh my bob!! You are kidding right!! I would love to just follow behind them for a while and maybe I could get lucky!! :eek: How can you forget a weapon!! 5000 lost Auto's? I am incredulous!!

INGunGuy

Well it seems like since this schmuck forgot his weapon that he should be IMMEDIATELY dismissed from law enforcement. Anytime a law enforcement individual has an "Accident" they should be dismissed. I am 38, shot my first weapon when I was 7, and have never looked back. In all my years of shooting, I have NEVER had an accident! I am passing on my firearms knowledge to my 11 year old daughter and just bought her her first firearm for Christmas this year. IMHO, the problem with law enforcement personnel is that for the most part, they dont care much about firearms, they use one in their daily jobs, but past that, it is nothing to them. To me, I have NEVER forgotten a firearm, I have NEVER sold, given away, or otherwise disposed of a firearm. I had a apartment broken into in 1991 and someone stole a S/W .38 snubby and I still have the original police report in my safe in case something EVER happens with my firearm. Oh well enough, just my 2 cents...

INGunGuy