Free Hazmat@ Powder Valley

hounddawg

this weekend with some restrictions

**FREE Hazmat when you spend $99 or more on Accurate, Ramshot and Norma Powders**
After you meet the sale requirements, you can add any additional hazmat items to your order under the same free hazmat.
Limit 1 free hazmat per person per order.
Ends Sunday 10/14/18 at 11:59 PM CST.

Just thought I would let yall know in case you don't get their emails

kmw1954

hounddawg is this limited to those only on their email list. I just went to their site and cannot find any mention of this.

hounddawg

it's on the very top of the webpage on the right side with the Norma, Ramshot, and accurate logos. You have to buy at least $99 worth of one or more of those brands to get the free hazmat, once you do that the free hazmat would extend to Hogdon, CCI etc. You don't have to be on the email list but I signed up for their email precisely so I would know about offers like this. I go through a lot of powder and primers, too bad I just topped off on powder and primers not more than 2 weeks ago or I would get a 3 or 4 lbs pounds of Accurate and Norma just to play with. I am pretty much a Hogdon/IMR user these days.

Last edited:

kmw1954

Thanks hounddawg! Think I'll have to sign up too. I just bought 2# of AA#2 and 2# of Silhouette. Now what I need are primers.