free firearm/handloading-related catalogs?

Chris Phelps

Help me out here... I cannot remember most of them. I used to get a ton. What I am looking for is any and all firearm, camping, Mil surplus, and handloading catalogs.

Let the lists begin! (only free cats.)

Cabellas
Sportsmans Guide

Manedwolf

Midway USA.

Cheaper than Dirt no longer is. The prices are, but their shipping costs are insane, and quite often more than the items themselves! For instance, I just clicked on a surplus Czech medical bag, about a foot in size, soft material, for $19. And it said it'd be $17 to ship. :eek::confused:

Sign up for the Sportsmans Guide Shooters and Surplus Catalogs only. The others are just made-in-china crap decor things.

Chris Phelps

Antipasta... good to hear. I ordered all of my reloading equipment from them last friday, and It will be here on Thursday this week. I noticed the free catalog afterward, but it would cost $12 to ship it. I was thinking "man, oh man, I wish I had seen that before I placed my order..." But, it sounds like I'll be getting one anyway!

I'd also like a catalog or two which have small shooting related trinkets (so to speak). For example, 50rnd ammo cases. Cabellas seems to be the cheapest on these at $3 something a piece. But, just little things like that.
i210641sq01.jpg