Free Afghanistan from the tyranny of terrorists.

tstr

There is no government in Afghanistan. Almost nobody recognizes the taliban as the legitimate government, including the Afghanis themselves. Therefore attacking Afghanistan and her people as a country is practically unjustifiable. Our war is against terrorists. And terrorists have taken over Afghanistan.

So, in addition to goal of wiping out international terrorism, I think the media and the military should also be propagating the concept of freeing the afghan people from the tyranny of a repressive terrorist regime. It's a perfectly true and more internationally noble objective.

Tstr

AR15shooter

very true I am with you

I made a post earlier in the week that we need to stop giving foreign govts money. We gave Afgan aid and they more than likely used it against us, I agree that the Afgan people are being held hostage by thier own so called govt. But the question is how do we change that. The CIA needs to start a civil unrest that the reason why the afgan people live the way they do is because of their oppresive lying govt.

Bunkster

It is no secret that women are treated like dirt in Afghanistan.

Therefore, it struck me we might use a line VP Cheny used at the Republican convention last year:

WOMEN OF AFGHANISTAN: HELP IS ON THE WAY!

Regards

johnAK

just send nice note to Reagan and former Bush, it's those Republicans who supported those terrorists and gave weapon and trained terrorist in the US military base,

http://www.msnbc.com/news/629529.asp?pne=msn
Sept. 15 — U.S. military sources have given the FBI information that suggests five of the alleged hijackers of the planes that were used in Tuesday’s terror attacks received training at secure U.S. military installations in the 1990s