Found the Last Piece of My Puzzle......

mk70ss

I am a retired LEO and have been wanting four guns in particular just for reminiscing about the glory days of police work. I have had three for a while, but couldn’t find a decent final piece to my small cop gun collection. Today at a gun show in Knoxville, I found it. A really nice condition, four inch S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman. Here it is:

L6Cnm8Ut.jpg

SY8TTrnt.jpg

And here is my small collection, Colt Trooper, Colt Lawman, S&W Military & Police, and finally the S&W Highway Patrolman:
zj5cXXRt.jpg

rodfac

Good lookin' piece, Mk70 and a fine addition to your collection. Will you be range testing it or is this strictly a collector model? Too, I've found that I really like the original Magna grips with the grip adapter for my hands...

I've got a model 27 ( the hi-rent polish) model with a 5" bbl. but have been on the lookout for a M28 over the years as I find I really do like 4" bbl's. better.

One of my former Boy Scouts, aged 43 now...brought a M28 around a week or two ago in nearly new condition and I made up an open top Tom Threepersons holster for it, in black, with minimal stamping along the stitch lines. Looks good on the belt and it's one heck of a shooter as well.

I'd love to see your 4-gun pic in a bigger pixel count shot if possible. Best regards, and thanks from all of us, for your service in blue. Rod

Eddiejoe

Well done!
I've had 2 4-inch and 1 6-inch.
I wish I'd never gotten rid of the 4s.
Now, if I can find d one, I can't touch it for less than $500!