Found my Holy Grail Gun today

18DAI

Went to the fake sword and jerky show in Winston - Salem NC today. There it was, S&W model 66-4 3 inch barrel. $375 out the door. Has the mim thumb piece, and a pinned red ramp. It's about 96% some scratches a little dirty. I'm going to the range to test it tommorow.I've been lusting for one of these since I saw DHarts photos of his.Regards 18DAI.

ulflyer

18DAI, congrats....prob rubbed elbows with you in the crowd that was there. I sold a SAA but didn't find anything to tempt me.

What area of the state are you from?

18DAI

Ulflyer - I'm in Greensboro. Don't miss the Greensboro show on the 28th of this month, For the last 10 years it's been pretty crummy ,but last August it was awesome, K-comps ,L-comps, M547's. I hear that the Lexington show is next weekend, never been to that one ,don't know where they are having it.Regards 18DAI.

"Went to the fake sword and jerky show in Winston - Salem NC today."

Damn, they're spreading...

Just wait until your shows are infected with slot machine sellers and beanie baby/cheap costume jewelry vendors.

MartinR

I live just south of Winston.

The Lexington Gun Show is January 14-15th at the Lexington Fairgrounds - close to the intersection of HWY 29/70 (Bus. 85) and Hwy 64.

It's been a few years since I've been to it, and it was pretty small but a decent selection.

tarheellefty

I went to that show last yr - 1st time since my kids ( 9&12 )were born . I remembered why i quit going to it . I spent about $40 last yr, nothing over $5, and I think I was one of the big spenders. No $ changing hands... Greensboro ( local for me) soon . I need some holsters.